Please note: Orders from our distribution warehouse are being shipped within 3 to 5 days. However, as Australia Post are managing a higher volume of parcels across Australia, there may be a slight delay in delivering your order.
DELIVERY & AUTHORITY TO LEAVE
We aim to have orders delivered within 7 to 10 days.
During checkout, you may provide an authority to leave your order if your delivery address is unattended. Please note: Requests outside of Australia Post approved options will not be followed for security reasons. Wine cannot be left outside the boundary line of a property.
Any delivery instructions which you provide during checkout are a guide for the Contracted Courier Company to follow, however it is not a guarantee that these instructions will be followed. It is at the driver’s discretion as to whether they deem your delivery instructions safe to comply with.
All deliveries that are returned to sender due to incorrect addresses provided by the purchaser will be charged a $15.00 per case re-dispatchment fee.
DELIVERY IF YOU’RE NOT PRESENT:
If you are not in attendance when delivery is attempted and you have not provided an authority to leave, the consignment will be delivered to your local post office or nearest carding office such as Business Centre/Delivery Centre to await collection. A card will be left at your property to advise you of the collection point. Any consignments that are not collected within 5 business days are at risk of being returned to sender.
Wild Bunch Wines and the contracted courier company will not be held responsible for any missing goods when authority has been provided for your goods to be delivered without a signature.
PERSON IN ATTENDANCE AT THE DELIVERY ADDRESS:
If the person in attendance at the delivery address is considered by the delivery driver to be under 25 years of age, proof of age will be requested. If suitable proof of age cannot be produced, the person will be advised that the parcel will be returned to a post office and can be collected on the production of proof of age identification. A delivery notification card will be provided.
If a person at the address is unable to produce proof of age identification, but the order was submitted with delivery instructions including an authority to leave, the authority to leave will not be followed and the parcel will be delivered to a post office. A delivery notification card will be provided.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, you can return it to us, with an explanation as to why you returned the wine. We will refund the amount of your order (pro rata if only some items in your order are returned), minus the original delivery fee.
- You must advise us that you wish to return the products within 30 days of receiving your order. We will provide you with information about how to return your products. We will pay the return delivery cost. Should Australia Post be unsuccessful in contacting you after two attempts the collection request will be cancelled by Australia Post. Should you wish to re-lodge another collection attempt, a re-lodgement fee will be incurred.
- For orders consisting of 12 bottles, up to two bottles in any twelve (12) bottle purchase may be sampled. Wild Bunch Wines will refund you for the entire value of the product provided the remaining 10 bottles are returned in the same condition that they were dispatched, minus the delivery fee.
- For orders of less than 12 bottles, up to 25% of the number of bottles may be sampled. Wild Bunch Wines will refund you for the entire value of the purchase provided the remaining 75% of bottles are returned in the same condition they were dispatched.
- Bonus items must be returned with the original carton purchased. If you wish to retain the bonus item, the difference in cost of the bonus item will be deducted from the original purchase amount.
- Some locations are unserviceable by the Australia Post collection service. If you do fall into one of these areas, you will be required to return your items to your local Post Office. Return Labels will be provided to ensure you are not charged for the return. To confirm if you are in one of our non-collection areas please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds will appear in 5 – 7 business days (upon receipt of the returned product) to the same account from which the original payment was debited. Should your original transaction stem from PayPal, please note that the original transaction fee will not be returned and the refund processed will be less the original transaction fee charged. This policy is effective 01 January 2021.
This satisfaction guarantee is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law
‘Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.’
Wild Bunch Wines does not deliver to areas that are classified by the Australian Government as dry zones or general restricted areas.
Wild Bunch Wines supports the responsible service of alcohol. It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years. You must be over 18 to place an order online or to receive a delivery.
You can request that your delivery is left on your doorstep if no-one is home. Our delivery drivers reserve the right to leave a card (instead of your order) even if you request an unattended delivery. They may do so if:
- There is no clear delivery instruction authorising them to leave the parcel in a safe place.
- Somebody is home but they cannot provide proof of age.
- The driver is concerned that minors are present in the vicinity of your premises.
Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998, it is an offence:
- to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $19,000)
- for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor. (Penalty exceeds $800).
ERRORS & OMISSIONS
Wild Bunch Wines endeavours to ensure any material published is correct, but we acknowledge it may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. We may make changes to information we publish at any time without notice.
Whilst we take every precaution with the files we make available on our website, protection from malicious or destructive content such as viruses or worms remains your responsibility.
Our site may contain hyperlinks to our other websites.
Our site may also include hyperlinks to other external websites.
Wild Bunch Wines makes no representations or endorsements about any product or service on these external sites and accepts no responsibility for the content or use of any such external site accessed through our site.